Much has changed in the world of SEO. This evolution has forced the smart B2B marketers (B2B tech included) to take a step back and rethink their lead generation strategies.
According to Google, following are the recent trends related to B2B tech companies:
- Almost 48% of customers discover B2B tech brand that they were not aware of through search engine.
- Typically, after watching an advertisement online, 71% of B2B tech customers research the tech product.
- 78% of all search referrals to B2B tech sites are from non-branded searches.
In this article, we have compiled a list of five important things that all B2B tech companies need to know.
1. REMOVE ANYTHING THAT MAY SLOW DOWN YOUR WEBSITE
In SEO, speed is a crucial factor. In past, people may have waited for a site to load fully. However, today, a slow website may discourage potential customers, and they may close your site sooner than expected. According to a study, 40% of people leave and 80% will not visit your websites again if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. If you want to sell your sell tech products, then make sure your B2B tech site is not slow.
2. GET MAXIMUM IMPACT BY STRATEGIC KEYWORD APPROACH
If any B2B tech company wants to gain maximum impact for their investments, then they may plan a strategic approach to implement keywords. For 78% of potential B2B tech customers (or traffic), you are required to use a strategy that goes well beyond your brand name. Try to allocate your keywords cleverly for maximum impact.
3. GET FULL LEVERAGE FROM A HIGH-QUALITY CTA
For many B2B tech companies, a high-quality CTA (call-to-action) is considered to be a real deal. Many potential B2B tech buyers may instantly buy your tech products with CTA.
4. WRITE RELEVANT META DESCRIPTIONS FOR EVERY PAGE
Another great technique of SEO lies in the meta description. The first thing that people may see when Google shows, your page is your meta description. Make the most out of your meta by using it as a way to sell and attract customers.
5. USE A WEB ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
Defining SEO goals is easy but achieving them requires both time and effort. After you set your goals, make sure you have a good web analytics software in place through which you can keep track of your ranking. Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Crazy Egg are a few tools that you may use. These tools may help companies to understand how different customers are reacting to your tech products or services.