The 22nd February 2011 has been a pretty darned good day for us, so as it’s 21.20 pm and definitely time to knock off. I thought I’d share why we’re a happy bunch today.
1. Interview with Information Age for our testing and quality assurance client in London. Short write up already and hopefully more to come. We also got a mention in a games QA article in Develop and some exposure for the regional teams in local newspapers.
2. Write up in The Telegraph for our mobile phone accessories retailer client, following journalist visit to Birmingham last week.
3. News that a client is shortlisted for Mobile News awards and same client up for ioD award too. Entering awards is always very intense and time consuming so to get on the shortlist is fantastic.
4. Early interest from Bloomberg, Sunday Times, Just.Auto.com and auto/electronics media in an electric vehicle battery pack we are launching next week.
5. SharePoint case study appeared in onwindows