We can hardly believe it’s almost July. I guess you could say we’ve been too busy here to even look at the clock – especially considering this is our first update blog post in a while!
One benefit of keeping on-the-go has been the amazing coverage we’ve achieved this year. Instead of resting on our laurels, we kicked off the New Year by building on our fantastic coverage successes from 2011 and our hard work has been rewarded with a raft of truly excellent online and print mentions. Rather than overload you with all of the coverage success we’ve secured so far this year, below are our favourites from the last quarter:
- News, by-lined articles, canned comments and product reviews for our online mobile accessories retailer client on Channel 5’s The Gadget Show and in April’s issues of Mobile News, Direct Commerce and Internet Retailing, as well as online at Mobile Business, Mobile News, Mobile, Retail Digital, Pocket Lint, 3G, Tech Radar, PC Advisor and Internet Retailing.
- We celebrated the launch of our latest client’s M2M Marketplace earlier this month with nearly 30 pieces of coverage in core ICT and M2M media including Electronics Weekly, New Electronics, M2M magazine, Fierce Wireless and Mobile Business Briefing, as well as in vertical media such as PC Advisor, Manufacturing Digital, Smart Cards Trendsand Telematics News.
- Analyst write ups from TechMarketView and NelsonHall on our software quality specialists’ growth and client wins over the last 12 months, a by-lined piece on software quality and testing as a career online at BCSand another – this time a four pager – on model-based testing in April’s issue of Test magazine. In addition, we also secured online coverage of a new global PLM partnership with Manufacturing Digital, Desktop Engineering, TMC: M2M, Product Lifecycle Management News, Product Design and Development, Digital Journal and analysts IntellectUK, as well as mentions within May’s print issues of Develop and Information Age and June’s issue of IT Now.
- An in-depth investor profile of our fund management client in NewNet and sharing funding advice for small businesses through The Times and for investors in Growing Business plus we’ve already started to see the results of our hard work on community-led cleantech appearing in publications such asBlue and Green Tomorrow.
- After appearing in April’s Electronics Weekly, and winning Design Team of the Year at the 2011European Electronic Industry Awards (Elektra), our embedded electronics design client exhibited at NEW during National Electronics Week. Showcasing our client’s smartenergy products, we secured media interviews at the event and, off the back of those, guest articles on its low energy solutions in Radio Electronics and EETimes Europe.
- Our consultancy client, a professional body for UK consultants and advisers,has enjoyed a lot of coverage this quarter on securing the right job, and succeeding at it. This coverage included by-lined articles with Working Mum’s magazine and Ole magazine, and online mentions with trade titles such as B’Daily and Training Journal. We even got a Top Consultant thought-leadership piece from it plus a quote on personalising service and award wins in April’s Business XL. Following these successes, and with the launch of the National Consultant’s Register, we secured mentions of this new service with The Consultant and Recruiter plus articles in June’s HR Magazine and online at The Guardian and Procurement Leaders.
- When our communications services client became one of only 29 UK-wide suppliers to receive accreditation from the Government for the provision of public services to local authorities, we received mentions of this news online at ComputerworldUK, Computer Weekly, V3, TechWeekEurope, Wired and CIO.
- Last but not least, our data centre infrastructure management client Powersource, Data Center Professionals, Data Centre Solutions, Data Center Dynamics and IT Briefcase, plus June’s Inside Networks.
And, as if our April-June coverage wasn’t success enough, we have also recently launched our web marketing and SEO arm, WebSearchOne, aimed at helping SMEs increase their website’s online rankings. An effective and affordable SEO service, our WebSearchOne team has already signed up a number of new clients in the ecommerce and HR sectors. No rest for the wicked? Long may it continue!