2013 seems to be disappearing and we can hardly believe it’s the June already! Time really is just flying by for the whole team and that may partly be due to all of the hard work we’ve put into continuing our impressive coverage run from last year for each of our clients.
So far this year our hard work has been rewarded with some fantastic online and print mentions and, blowing our own trumpet, we’ve listed some of the team’s favourites below so you can see just how busy we’ve been:
- We began the year with both print and online coverage of our M2M client’s 2013 predictions, which appeared inMicro Technology Europe, Capacity magazine, Mobile Europe, Mobile Marketing and M2M Now. Then, with several partnership deals announced since January, we have secured coverage in publications such as EE Times Europe, GigaOM, Machine to Machine Solutions, Wireless, IT Europa, New Energy World Network, Global Telecoms Business, Telecom TV and Telecom Engine to name just a few.
- Our software quality client’s 2012 managed services contract wins made it into in national publications includingThe Telegraph, The Guardian and The Times plus mentions by respected analyst firms Tech Market View andNelson Hall. We have also secured a number of guest articles on its behalf: an insight into the Nexus of Forces in banking with the US’s Banking Systems and Technology and UK’s RFPConnect; a thought leadership piece on outsourcing for global quality management with Sourcingfocus and June’s Computerscope; an opinion piece on quality trends for retailers with Retail Digital; a look at how to work with and what to expect from test managers for ComputerworldUK and an article about building quality into mobile applications with Developer Tech.
- When our online mobile accessories retailer client achieved record Christmas sales, its £1.1 million month was reported in Mobile News, Hexus, Internet Retailing, The Business Desk and The Retail Bulletin. We followed those mentions with canned comments on the Blackberry 10 launch and, in February’s Mobile News,2013 mobile predictions. Keeping our client in the media, we also achieved coverage of our 2013 Budget response in Retail Digital and comments on the growth of smartphones in Tech Radar while The Sun, Direct Commerce, The Business Zone, Leon Bailey-Green, My Hermes, The Business Desk and Internet Retailing all covered our client’s thoughts on the proposed Royal Mail price increases. We also secured an amazing product review on ITV’s ‘This Morning’, which was thrilling to watch.
- Coverage of new EIS and SEIS investment funds that our venture fund management client recently launched appeared in January’s What Investment and Money Observer, and with Growth Business, Wealth Advisor andPrivate Equity Wire, among others. MA Navigator, Wealth Briefing, Midlands Insider, The Birmingham Post andThe Business Desk all covered our client gaining Forward Group as a shareholder, while we secured investment articles, interviews and comments’ opportunities in Money Observer, Interactive Investor, Angel News, Total Investor, The Sunday Times and FT Advisor.
- Our electronic design client’s appearance at the Southern Manufacturing and Electronics show in Farnborough was specifically highlighted in Electrical Products, Components In Electronics, Design Products and Applications,Connecting Industry and February’s Engineering Capacity.
- One of our new clients, a company that is behind a marketing platform for online retailers, had its launch covered by Tech Crunch, eConsultancy, Start Ups, Start Ups FM, Retail Digital, The Marketing Blog, The Business Desk, Internet Retailing, Channel Web, and eSeller Media.
- We have also managed project campaigns for a range of ad-hoc clients, including a Cheshire-based company that had launched a 3D desktop scanner via Kickstarter, the world’s first UVC compliant USB 3.0 camera and full HD MIPI camera board from a US embedded product development services company and the acquisition of intellectual property, including trademarks and brand names, by an international industrial coatings firm.
And, as if our latest coverage wasn’t quite great enough, we are already securing some fantastic opportunities with media including Embedded News, Professional Tester, Fleet World, EE Times, Electronic Specifier, Insurance Insight, Management Today, Silicon Republic, Project Magazine, The Guardian Small Business Network and Birmingham Business Post, which are keeping us busy. Long may our hectic work schedule continue…provided it sees us with even bigger and better coverage in the next quarter!
Featured image credit: NS Newsflash