The government’s Growth Voucher scheme for SMEs ends on 31st March, but there is still time to claim your funding.
For SMEs that are looking to grow but need some strategic advice on how to, the government’s Growth Voucher scheme could provide a vital cash injection. The Growth Vouchers can provide a business with up to £2,000 to help finance their business advice and it can pay for up to half of the cost of the advice. The business or its ‘”advice supplier” can then claim back this money, depending on their agreement. As a registered Growth Voucher scheme adviser Vitis PR can provide strategic PR advice to drive business growth.
What the voucher can be used for:
This government is specifically aimed at helping businesses get strategic business advice on:
• finance and cash flow
• recruiting and developing staff
• improving leadership and management skills
• marketing, attracting and keeping customers
• making the most of digital technology
To be eligible a business must meet the following criteria:
• have 249 employees or less
• be registered in England
• be actively selling goods or services
• be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
• have a turnover of less than €50 million
The Growth Voucher programme has the capacity to support 20,000 small businesses who haven’t sought business advice before. If you would like to be one of the 20,000 SMEs to benefit from this scheme go to: https://www.gov.uk/apply-growth-vouchers
What you’ll need to apply:
• Companies House registration number or Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from HMRC
• registered business address
• business turnover details
• VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
• PAYE number (if you have one)
• contact phone number
• email address
You’ll be asked to take part in surveys about the programme whether or not you get a voucher.
Click here to read the terms and conditions for participants of the Growth Vouchers programme.
To find out how Vitis PR can help grow your business through targeted PR campaigns contact us today on: 0121 242 8048