We get a lot of requests for Public Relations advice, so we put together our list of top useful PR related websites and links which give basic PR advice. As we’re a UK PR agency, a lot of the sites are from the UK and are aimed at SMEs and start ups. Click the name of the site and it’ll take you to the pages we like! If you would like us to add a site, get in touch.
1. Business Link Link to detailed PR tips pages, featuring an introduction to PR, basic information, useful links and invaluable advice.
2. Getting Ink Sally Whittle’s blog gives ‘5 ways to get your business in the papers’ targeted at small businesses and offers some free tips and advice re PR.
3. Small Biz Pod An article on small business’s pitching PR stories and also an interesting podcast featuring Alex Bellinger and journalist David Tebbutt (interview starts at 7 minutes 49 seconds into the podcast!) on how best to handle the media and get good stories covered.
4. Startups Website for new businesses, link to a page on preparing a PR Campaign.
5. Bad Pitch - A US blog by Kevin and Richard Laermer featuring insights into the world of PR, frank and